The Elder Scrolls Online’s Four Year Anniversary is upon us and that means it’s time to celebrate with an Anniversary Event. How do we get to take part in the festivities do you ask?
- A cake memento that’ll grant increased XP for the duration of the Anniversary Event.
- Most Daily and Weekly Quests will reward an Anniversary Gift Box.
The Anniversary Event begins on Wednesday the 4th of April at 10:00 AM EDT and runs until Monday, April 16 at 10:00 AM EDT.
How to acquire the Cake
Get the Jubilee Cake Voucher for FREE from the Crown Store to start the Quest to get your 3-tier Jubilee Anniversary Cake!
Aniversary Gift Box Rewards
Any Daily or Weekly Quest will reward you with an Anniversary Gift Box in addition to their usual rewards. Note: Gift Boxes cannot be earned by completing infinitely repeatable quests.
These reward boxes contain crafting materials (ore, ingredients, runes, etc.) and a single rare crafting item (Nirncrux, style items, motif pages, etc.)
Rare rewards include difficult to get Motif Pages previously only available/found in:
- Horns of the Reach Dungeons
- Clockwork City
Even rarer is the brand-new Worm Cult Style Motif Pages ONLY AVAILABLE in Anniversary Gift Boxes.
How to determine which Dailies will Reward Anniversary Gift Boxes
Interesting Game Stats
In-game stats from PC/Mac launch till present:
- Total number of monsters killed: 15,881,472,493
- Total number of players killed: 1,346,033,201
- Total number of Soul Gems used: 1,183,836,570
- Total number of quests completed: 2,064,266,404
- Total number of items crafted: 7,415,834,454
- Total number of achievements earned: 1,145,234,018
Some additional fun Stats!
- Most popular race: High Elf (14.98% of all characters)
- Most popular Alliance: Ebonheart Pact (36.33% of all characters)
- Most PvP Kills by Alliance: Ebonheart Pact (122,490,253 kills)
- Highest unpaid bounty: 248,655,731 gold
- Highest paid bounty: 362,324 gold