Earn the Summerset Pathfinder Achievement and work with your fellow players to unlock up to three unique Summerset-themed collectables – the more players that unlock the Achievement, the greater the rewards for all!
Elder Scrolls Online has finally announced the details of their Summerfall ‘Community Event’ they’ve been teasing us about in recent weeks. While it is unfortunately not an actual in-game Event with content, it is something a lot simpler that any player with Summerset can do.
All you have to do to participate is:
- Have the Summerset Expansion (which is currently on sale!)
- Get the Summerset Pathfinder Achievement (if you already have it, good!)
- Encourage other players with Summerset to get the achievement too!
The more players that participate, the more rewards everyone gets. Players who already have or get the achievement will be tallied. The communities progress will be tracked on the ESO Website. A new reward will unlock at 33%, 66% and 100% participation.
What do we get?
- 33% – Psijic Mascot Pony pet
- 66% – Psijic Escort Charger mount
- 100% – Grand Psijic Villa house (See my preview article to learn more about it and see what it looks like)
When is this all happening?
The Event officially starts on Thursday, September 20 at 11:00 AM EDT and finishes Friday, September 28 at 10:00 AM EDT.
How to get the Summerset Pathfinder Achievement
Pathfinder achievements are among the easiest achievements to get in ESO. All you have to do is travel to the locations on the Maps below. Text will pop up on your screen to indicate that you’ve discovered the location.
You can find the achievement under Summerset -> Exploration to track your progress!
There are two ways to ge to Artaeum to get the Pathfinder location there.
- Start the Main Summerset story quest. You only have to complete the initial quest ‘A Queens Decree’ which ends in Artaeum.
- Ask in Summerset Zone Chat for someone to group with you and take you to Artaeum. Once they’re in Artaeum all you have to do is right click on their name than ‘travel to player’.
The Developers made some additional comments on Twitter.
(3/3) We want our players to have fun with this event and successfully earn all three event rewards, and we chose a goal with that in mind. While we aren’t disclosing numbers, we can confirm that “100%” does not mean 100% of all players who own ESO or even Summerset.
— The Elder Scrolls Online (@TESOnline) 18 September 2018
There you have it. It’s so simple why wouldn’t you do it?! Help yourself and the ESO community get free loots by getting a simple achievement! Let’s get a kick-ass house for free, together!