The January Crown Store Showcase Article revealed the dates for the Midyear Mayhem Encore Event.
The Event will begin on Thursday, January 10 and end Monday, January 21 at 10 am EST.
Why is there a Mid Year Mayhem Encore Event?
Because of the Indrik Mount. According to the Update 20 PTS Patch Notes, you’ll be able to earn tickets from doing the Event and buy the first Indrik Evolution Berry. Berries are used to evolve the Indrik Mount.
During this event, you can obtain one Event Ticket after completing a Cyrodiil Board or Town Daily quest, once per day per account.
You can turn in Event Tickets to the Impresario to purchase the first Indrik evolution berry, the Dawnwood Berry of Bloom.
For those of you not overly fond of PvP, the Town Daily Quests can be found in Cyrodiil at Cropsford, Bruma and Vlastarus. Do not go into a highly populated campaign like Vivec. Choose a low populated campaign to ensure less chance of confrontation and with friends.
You can learn more about the next stage of the Indrik Mount Events from this recently published article Evolve your Nascent Indriks (and get new ones) during 2019’S In-game Events!
How to participate in the Midyear Mayhem Event
To start your Midyear Mayhem journey, simply follow the following steps:
- Visit the in-game Crown Store and acquire and activate the “Details on the Midyear Mayhem” ticket
- Travel to your Alliance War faction’s main gate in Cyrodiil using the Alliance War menu
- Find the NPC called “Predicant Maera” and pick up the quest “Midyear Mayhem” (if you already completed the quest last year, you won’t need to do it again)
- Complete the quest to receive your Scroll of Pelinal’s Ferocity and a Pelinal’s Midyear Boon Box
- Use the scroll to enjoy a two-hour, 100% buff in the Alliance War, Imperial City, and Battlegrounds. This applies to both Alliance Points gained and Experience gains for PvP player kills.
- Important Note: You can keep the Scroll of Pelinal’s Ferocity and re-use it for the duration of the event. If you already completed the quest in last year’s event, the scroll you received then will work, too.
In addition to the Event Ticket, there is also a chance to earn a Boon Box (once per character, per day) that could contain the following items:
- Transmute Crystals
- Alchemy reagents
- PvP consumables such as repair kits, forward camps, and siege weapons
- Motif pages for the Alliance and Akaviri styles
- Style items for your Alliance
- Akaviri style items
- Coldharbour siege weapons
- Prismatic Runestones
- Books of Pelinal housing items