Here is my Pirate Incursion Event Guide. This a reoccurring event, located on Dantooine consists of doing dailies and weeklies to earn Reputation and Rewards.
All characters level 20+ can participate in this Event!
To participate in the Event, just travel straight to Dantooine and pick up the Dailies in your respective factions base or interact with the Terminal on the Fleet. Interacting with the Terminal on Fleet grants you a one-off Mission with some minor story to it (but only if you’ve completed the Ossus Story!).
Missions and Rewards
There are 6 Dailies for each faction and 3 Heroics shared by both factions all repeatable per day.
|MISSION TYPE||NAME||REWARDS||REPUTATION Token|
|Daily||Opening the Skies||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Marauder Manoeuvres||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Operation Starvation||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Dantooine Destabilisation||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Beneath Suspicion||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Explosive Assurances||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|MISSION TYPE||NAME||REWARDS||REPUTATION Token|
|Daily||Broadside Barrage||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Dantooinian Restabilisation||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Spy Game||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Pirates. Again.||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||Wreckage Inspection||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|Daily||An Enemy Among Friends||14,220 Credits||1 Green|
|MISSION TYPE||NAME||REWARDS||REPUTATION TOKEN|
|Heroic 2||Shiny New Toy||29,862 Credits + 1 DSN*||1 Blue|
|Heroic 4||Beware of Hugo||29,862 Credits + 2 DSN*||1 Blue|
|Heroic 4||Reactor Ransom||29,862 Credits + 2 DSN*||1 Blue|
|[Daily]||Patrol: Dantooine||22,182 Credits + 1 DSN*||1 Blue|
|[Weekly]||Event: Pirate Incursion||29,862 Credits + 2 DSN*||4 Purple|
*Dantooine Surveyor’s Note – unique Event Currency
Bonuses reward 14,220 Credits and XP/Command XP.
- Beneath Suspicion
- Dantooine Destabilisation
- Explosive Assurances
- Marauder Manouevers
- Opening the Skies
- Operation Starvation
(Bonus) Mouse Droid Chaos
- Use the Honk ability to distract Technicians for the ‘Distract Technicians’ bonus.
- Blow up the carelessly stored Munitions
- Rupture Water Main
When you are in close proximity to Republic technicians, use the Honk ability to count towards bonus completion.
Use Droid Control Terminal
The Droid Control Terminal is located in a small building indicated on the map below.
Once you activate the Droid Control Terminal, you control a Mouse Droid.
You get 3 abilities:
|Honk – Proudly announce yourself to the world! (Cooldown 5s)|
|Scurry – A short burst of rodential speed. (Cooldown 5s)|
|Disconnect – Disconnect the Mouse Droid remote control.|
Slice the Security Terminal
Click on the Security Terminal to slice it.
Find a way to the control room
There are hazards you have to navigate past to get to the Control Room. Going through water will fry your circuits and reset your droid. See images below on how to avoid the hazards.
Inject Mainframe Virus
Click on the Republic Mainframe to inject it with the Virus.
(Bonus) Thin the Ranks – Defeat Republic Forces (15)
Scan Wind Turbines
Sabotage Wind Turbines
You can find Panels to click on to sabotage the Wind Turbines on the base of the Wind Turbines themselves.
Scan Republic Comm Center
Destroy Comm Receiver
You have to move fairly close to the Comm Receiver to be able to destroy it. When you are close enough, it will let you click it.
Find a Vantage Point
Once you get to this spot, the mission will progress to the next step.
Damage the Transport Rail
Click on the highlighted beam (pictured above) to damage the Transport Rail.
Scan Dam for Weakness
Analyse Structural Integrity
Stand in close proximity to the Structural Scan Points indicated on the map. Then, click on the Resonance Analyser in your Mission Tracker at each location.
(Bonus) Kill Pirates – Defeat Nova Blades (10)
Deploy Mine Droids
Find the green clickable circles on the ground and click on them to deploy mine droids. There are also green arrows in the air indicating their locations.
There is a chance for Nova Blade NPC’s to spawn after deploying a Mine Droid.
- Plant Tracker on Nova Blade Speeder
- Plant Tracker on Nova Blade Speeder Bike
- Plant Tracker on Nova Blade Ship
- Loot Communicators from Nova Blades
There are two locations on the map for each objective (though you only need to do each one once). Just click on each type of vehicle to plant the trackers.
Killing any Nova Blade NPC has a chance to drop the communicators.
Opening the Skies
Loot Officer Access Card and Slice AA Turrets
By each turret is a Republic Commander NPC to kill. When you loot them, you’ll get an Access Card that will allow you to slice the AA Turret (click the highlighted blue terminal). You have to repeat this process for each AA Turret. Clicking on the blue terminal without the access card will do nothing.
- Destroy Food Stockpiles
- Defeat Republic Militia
- Defeat Jedi
Killing both silver and gold Jedi NPC’s will count towards completion of this mission.
Killing the Dantooine Militia will count towards mission completion.
If you’re on the one time Story Mission, there are additional steps to complete this Mission.
- An Enemy Among Friends
- Broadside Barrage
- Dantooinian Restabilisation
- Pirates. Again
- Spy Game
- Wreckage Inspection
An Enemy Among Friends
Defeat Quartermaster Konnari
Kill the Boss in the instance. Then click on the datapad.
Travel to the Meeting Spot
Defeat the Traitor
Enter the building and kill the Traitor.
- Call Artillery on Pirate Ships (2)
- Call Artillery on Pirate Camp (4)
- Defeat Nova Blades (10)
Click on the ‘Artillery Beacon’ Temporary Ability in your Mission Tracker and place it on a Nova Blade Camp or Ship.
Defeating any Nova Blade NPC’s will count for Mission completion.
- Disarm Explosives (at the Dam)
- Defeat Imperials near Comm Centre
- Repair Turbine Regulator Units
Disarm Explosives at the Dam
Explosives can be found in multiple locations along the dam walkway. Click on them to disarm them.
Defeat Imperials near Comm Centre
Killing any Imperial within the vicinity to the Comm Centre should count towards mission completion.
Repair Turbine Regulator Units
Click on a Turbine Regulator Unit, found next to Wind Turbines, to repair it.
Use the Turret Control Terminal inside the Republic Garrison
Defeat Nova Blade Attackers (40)
Kill 40 Nova Blade NPC’s using the Turret.
You get four different abilities to use.
Once you have defeated 40 Nova Blades, you get teleported back outside the instance and the Mission is completed.
Scan Mine Locations
You do not need to be at the exact locations to scan the mines.
Stand roughly near the designated scan areas and scan the Imperial Droids
Use the Decloaking Device temporary ability in your mission tracker on the mine locations. You have to stand right near the centre of the green circle for it to work.
Locate the crashed transport
There are three different crashed transports you can go to (but you only need to go to one).
Inspect the Wreckage
Once you get close to a Crashed Transport, you’ll be able to click on the debris.
Recover Supplies from Imperial Pillagers
Defeat Imperial Pillagers and loot the supplies.
[Heroic 2] Shiny New Toy
- Soloable – Yes, 2-manned with heal and DPS or two DPS plus companions.
- Requirements – When soloing, mob management (CC’s, stuns, killing low health mobs first), minor companion micro-managing.
- Comments – Mobs are harder to kill then the initial bosses (mini-bosses). The final boss can hit hard if you’re not careful.
- Key Boss Mechanics – Use EMP Missiles to take down the Walker’s shield and stay out of the ‘shock and awe’ red circle (you can kite it) or interrupt it. You can also interrupt the shield cast for more DPS uptime on the Walker.
[Heroic 4] Beware of Hugo
- Soloable – Yes, easily 2-manned with healer and DPS or two DPS with companions.
- Requirements – When soloing, mob management (CC’s, stuns, killing low health mobs first), major companion micro-managing on the Boss.
- Comments – Mobs are pretty straight forward to deal with solo. Final two mobs can get ugly if you aggro both (which is easy to do wait for the waking one to walk back to the mob group closest to gate before attacking second last mob). Alternatively, you can skip the final 2 mobs and just click straight on the gate and teleport all group members to the boss. Hugo is tedious and painful but soloable.
- Key Boss Mechanics – Bleeding Effect at 5 stacks really hurts. Taking your Companion in and out of combat can help reduce the stacks they get. The boss seems to switch aggro a fair bit though. Don’t stand in his cleave ability if you have 5 stacks.
[Heroic 4] Reactor Ransom
There are two different ways to complete this Heroic. Pay the ransom to Yavok or kill Yavok.
To pay the Ransom, all you have to do is click on the Droid in the entryway of the Heroic, buy the ransom item for 15 million Credits then use it.
To proceed with the Heroic and kill Yavok, click on the Locking Mechanism terminal, kill the mobs and then Yavok.
- Soloable – Possibly, but can be 2-manned with a DPS and Healer plus companions or 2 DPS with healing companions
- Requirements – When soloing, mob management (CC’s, stuns, killing low health mobs first) t, minor companion micro-management
- Comments – The mobs are straight forward to manage, the boss can be tanked and spanked pretty easily with good heals.
- Key Boss Mechanics – The circle Yavok puts on the aggroed player does a fair bit of damage. Everything else was ignorable when 2-manning. Make sure the beam ability doesn’t hit the conduit pillar thing in the centre of the room!