For the PTS version, see this article –
Here is a preliminary listing of all the Tactical Items and Set Bonuses as well as a description of the new ability for Sorcerers by the Devs.
Note: This is all subject to change.
Also, if you are a Sage player, you can expect to see these set bonuses mirrored for you as well, they are still in process.
You will see bonuses which refer to charges. They are introducing new tech in Onslaught which will allow abilities to have multiple charges, meaning you can use them more than once (per charge) and the cooldown will simply add a charge up to the maximum.
Deals energy damage to your target and energizes you for up to 5 seconds. The Energize effect can stack twice, with each stack increasing Volt Rush damage by 30%. The ability has 3 charges and a recharge timer of 10 seconds.
Inquisitor Set Bonuses
These set bonuses will be usable by both Assassins and Sorcerers.
These bonuses will likely have the high end of piece requirements, such as requiring 4 or 6 pieces. The smaller piece bonuses will be more passive in nature (Stat benefits, etc).
- Decelerate – Force Slow now has 2 charges. Using Force Slow on an enemy already under the effect of Force Slow slows them by an additional 20% and extends the duration.
- Gyre – The cooldown of Whirlwind is reduced by 10 seconds. In addition, killing any enemy before Whirlwind ends resets the cooldown of Whirlwind.
- Seething Power – Overload increases your damage reduction by 10% for 10 seconds. Getting attacked during this time causes your next Force attack to critically hit. This effect can only occur once every 10 seconds.
- Powered Electrocute – Electrocute’s stun lasts an additional 2 seconds.
Sorcerer Set Bonuses
These bonuses will likely have the high end of piece requirements, such as requiring 4 or 6 pieces. The smaller piece bonuses will be more passive in nature (stat benefits, etc).
- Energized Overload – Overload energizes you. Volt Rush deals more damage when you are under the Energize effect.
- Gathering Storm – Activating Force Speed reduces the cooldown of Polarity Shift by 5 seconds. Using Polarity Shift immediately after extends its duration.
- Dark Consumption – Dark Heal heals more if you have a Weary or Reverse Corruption stack and consumes 1 stack upon use.
- Revitalize – Healing a target with another ability while Resurgence is active on them has a chance to cause an extra Resurgence tick for half. Refreshing Resurgence on a target refunds some force.
Sorcerer Tactical Items
Tacticals are a new item slot coming in Onslaught. You can only wear one Tactical item at a time.
- Dark Cleanse – Consuming Darkness lowers the cooldown of Expunge by 3 seconds.
- Liberate – Extrication now heals you and the target and makes your next Resurgence free.
- Preserve Self – Activating Unnatural Preservation removes Static Barrier’s Deionize effect from you.
- Dark Return – Returning to your Phase Walk marker causes a force explosion around you, dealing damage to any enemies around.
- All For One – Revivification heals more for each ally it affects.
- One For All – Revivification heals more the fewer allies it affects.
- Extra Mend – Roaming Mend can now heal up to 5 targets instead of 4.
- Healing Volts – Damaging an enemy with Volt Rush causes your ally closest to the enemy to be healed, scaling with how many Energized stacks are on the enemy.
- Death Channel – Forked Darkness now has a greater chance to activate and Crushing Darkness deals more damage each time it ticks.
- Volt Flux – Volt Rush triggers Lightning Storm when activated. Chain Lightning spreads the Energized effect and causes your next Volt Rush to arc to nearby targets.
- Convection Burst – While under Convection, activating Lightning Flash grants an additional Convection stack. 3 Convection stacks allow Thundering Blast to be activated instantly, consuming all stacks.
- Stormwatch – Lightning Flash applies Stormwatch to its targets. Anytime this target it critically hit in the next 10 seconds, a weaker Lightning Flash is applied to them.
- Exhaustion Field – Death Field does 10% more damage to all targets spreads Force Slow’s effects.
- Ruthless Demolition – Demolish deals 20% more damage on initial hit. Additionally, under Polarity Shift, Demolish resets the cooldown of Force Leech, and causes the next Force Leech to activate instantly.
- Writhing Terror – Creeping Terror has a 10% chance to tick an additional time whenever Force Lightning deals damage.
- Wrath Rushdown – When Force Lightning generates 4 stacks of Wrath, you gain Wrath Rush, allowing your next 3 Volt Rushes to deal 25% more damage and cost 50% less Force. Volt Rush consumes all stacks of Wrath.