For the PTS version, see this article –
Here is a preliminary listing of all the Tactical Items and Set Bonuses as well as a description of the new ability for Juggernauts published by the Devs.
Note: This is all subject to change.
Also, if you are a Guardian player, you can expect to see these set bonuses, ability and tacticals mirrored for you as well, they are still in process.
You will see bonuses which refer to charges. They are introducing new tech in Onslaught which will allow abilities to have multiple charges, meaning you can use them more than once (per charge) and the cooldown will simply add a charge up to the maximum.
(this is a mirror of the new Marauder ability)
Furious Focus has 4 ability charges and recharges every 30 seconds. Activating Furious Focus consumes all charges causing your next attacks to do 25% additional damage. Ex: If you consume 3 charges, your next 3 attacks do 25% increased damage.
Warrior Set Bonuses
These set bonuses will be usable by both Marauders and Juggernauts.
These bonuses will likely have the high end of piece requirements, such as requiring 4 or 6 pieces. The smaller piece bonuses will be more passive in nature (Stat benefits, etc).
- Ubercharge – Force Charge gets two ability charges. In addition, you cannot be stunned or rooted for 3 seconds after using Force Charge.
- Sap – After Force Choke finishes, it slows its target and every target nearby it for 6 seconds.
- Positioning – After executing Mad Dash, you gain 20% damage reduction for 6 seconds.
- Blinding Fear – Enemies affected by Intimidating Roar have greatly reduced accuracy for 6 seconds after Intimidating Roar wears off.
- Critical Focus – Critically hitting has a 20% chance to build a Furious Focus charge. Can only occur once every 10 seconds.
- Vicious Thirst – Vicious Slash and Massacre add Vicious Thirst stacks to their targets, stacking up to 3 times. Killing an enemy with Vicious Thirst stacks increases your damage by 10% per stack for 10 seconds.
Juggernaut Set Bonuses
These bonuses will likely have the high end of piece requirements, such as requiring 4 or 6 pieces. The smaller piece bonuses will be more passive in nature (stat benefits, etc).
- Retaliator – Taking damage during Endure Pain grants Retaliator stacks, increasing the damage of your next Retaliation by 10% per stack.
- Strengthening Scream – Threatening Scream increases your damage reduction by 5% for each enemy you hit. This effect lasts 10 seconds.
Juggernaut Tactical Items
Tacticals are a new item slot coming in Onslaught. You can only wear one Tactical item at a time.
- Higher Focus – Enrage builds one Furious Focus charge.
- Keep Away – Activating Saber Ward finishes the cooldown of Force Push.
- Grit Teeth – Taking damage while Endure Pain is active reduces the cooldown of Enraged Defense by 10 seconds per hit. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2 seconds.
- Interceding Defense – Reduces the cooldown of Intercede by 5 seconds. Intercede grants 2.5% damage reduction per ally around you after Interceding.
- Crushing Defense – Crushing Blow generates Crushing Defense stacks for every enemy it hits, increasing your damage reduction per stack for 10 seconds.
- Indomitable – Using Backhand while Invincible extends the duration of Invincible by 5 seconds.
- Retaliating Defense – Retaliation consumes Aegis Assault’s damage reduction and grants Retaliating Defense, increasing damage reduction by 5% for 20 seconds.
- Bloody Vengeance – When a bleed tick critically hits, it reduces the cooldown of Vengeful Slam by one second.
- Payback – Retaliation finishes the cooldown of Hew and allows it to be usable on a target with any health level, it also causes your next Hew to enable Retaliation. This effect cannot occur more than once every 10 seconds.
- Crimson Slash – Vicious Slash refreshes the duration of Force Scream and Impale’s bleeds on the target.
The current plan is that these will be mirrored to the Fury options they listed for the Marauder. They may add some unique ones as well.
- Detonate – Raging Burst detonates Force Crush, dealing damage and slowing any enemies in an area around the primary target.
- Obliterator – Using Obliterate with Furious Focus causes it to critically hit.
- Force Barter – Furious Strike refunds one additional rage after it hits, but refunds all its rage if you would have fallen to zero.