The Wrathstone DLC/Update 21 is introducing a bunch of new Outfit Styles and a Crafting Motif which players will be able to get from a variety of sources*.
*Note some of these Styles/Motif may not come out with Update 21.
More information can be found on the PTS Forums.
- PTS 4.3.0 Patch Notes – https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/pts-patch-notes-v4-3-0
- Anniversary Jubilee Event – https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5771082/#Comment_5771082
- Outfit Styles on the Impressio – https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5775475#Comment_5775475
- New PvP Outfit Styles – https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5749025/#Comment_5749025
The Five Companions Outfit Style Pages
You’ll be able to get the Style Pages for the various Companions’ Outfits from Anniversary Jubilee Boxes. All Style Pages that drop from Jubilee boxes are tradeable.
The Anniversary Jubilee Event is running for five weeks. Each week you’ll be able to get a different companions’ Style Pages from a different method (listed below)and from the Impresario Vendor for Five Event Tickets each. For example, during Week 2 of the Event, you’ll be able to buy Lyris Titanborn Style Pages from the Impresario. (Note that the Outfit Style Pages purchased from the Impresario are not tradeable or sellable).
- Week 1 (The Prophet): Crafting Writs
- Week 2 (Lyris Titanborn): Delve & World Boss Dailies
- Week 3 (Abnur Tharn): Cyrodiil dailies
- Week 4 (Sai Sahan): Undaunted Pledges and Trial Weekly quests
- Week 5 (All Companions): All daily quests in the game, offering all four Companions’ outfit styles
Note I used the same dyes (Legate’s Black, Fire Drake’s Flame (Red) and Divine Gold) for all outfits.
- Abnur Tharn’s Jerkin
- Abnur Tharn’s Breeches
- Abnur Tharn’s Epaulets
- Abnur Tharn’s Shoes
- Abnur Tharn’s Gloves
- Abnur Tharn’s Sash
- Abnur Tharn’s Staff
- Abnur Tharn’s Dagger
- Lyris Titanborn’s Cuirass
- Lyris Titanborn’s Greaves
- Lyris Titanborn’s Pauldrons
- Lyris Titanborn’s Sabatons
- Lyris Titanborn’s Gauntlets
- Lyris Titanborn’s Girdle
- Lyris Titanborn’s Battle Axe
- Lyris Titanborn’s Shield
- Sai Sahan’s Jack
- Sai Sahan’s Guards
- Sai Sahan’s Arm Cops
- Sai Sahan’s Boots
- Sai Sahan’s Bracers
- Sai Sahan’s Belt
- Sai Sahan’s Sword
- Sai Sahan’s Greatsword
Note the Outfit doesn’t come with a Sash and the Staff can not be dyed. The character is wearing Lyris Titanborn’s Girdle.
- The Prophet’s Hood
- The Prophet’s Robe
- The Prophet’s Breeches
- The Prophet’s Shawl
- The Prophet’s Sandals
- The Prophet’s Wraps
- Prophet’s Staff
You’ll be able to get Cadwell’s Weapons Outfit Styles for 5 event tickets each from the Impresario Vendor* during the Jester’s Festival and from Stupendous Jester’s Festival Boxes.
*The Impresario is located just outside Davon’s Watch (Stonefalls), Vulkel Guard (Auridon) and Daggerfall (Glenumbra).
Firedrake, Pit Daemon and Stormlord Weapon Outfit Styles
You’ll be able to get these new Weapon Outfit Styles from completing Battlegrounds in Update 21.
Honour Guard Crafting Motif
You’ll be able to get the Honor Guard Crafting Motifs from completing Blackrose Prison. It will be added to live servers in May.