For the PTS version, see this article –
Here is a preliminary listing of all the Tactical Items and Set Bonuses as well as a description of the new ability for Assassins by the Devs.
Note: This is all subject to change.
Also, if you are a Shadow player, you can expect to see these set bonuses mirrored for you as well, they are still in process.
You will see bonuses which refer to charges. They are introducing new tech in Onslaught which will allow abilities to have multiple charges, meaning you can use them more than once (per charge) and the cooldown will simply add a charge up to the maximum.
Strikes targets in a cone, dealing weapon damage and slowing their movement speed by 50% for 3 seconds. 12-second cooldown.
Inquisitor Set Bonuses
These set bonuses will be usable by both Assassins and Sorcerers.
These bonuses will likely have the high end of piece requirements, such as requiring 4 or 6 pieces. The smaller piece bonuses will be more passive in nature (Stat benefits, etc).
- Decelerate – Force Slow now has 2 charges. Using Force Slow on an enemy already under the effect of Force Slow slows them by an additional 20% and extends the duration.
- Gyre – The cooldown of Whirlwind is reduced by 10 seconds. In addition, killing any enemy before Whirlwind ends resets the cooldown of Whirlwind.
- Seething Power – Overload increases your damage reduction by 10% for 10 seconds. Getting attacked during this time causes your next Force attack to critically hit. This effect can only occur once every 10 seconds.
- Powered Electrocute – Electrocute’s stun lasts an additional 2 seconds.
Assassin Set Bonuses
These bonuses will likely have the high end of piece requirements, such as requiring 4 or 6 pieces. The smaller piece bonuses will be more passive in nature (stat benefits, etc).
- Death Knell – Killing an enemy during Overcharge Saber refreshes the duration of Overcharge Saber. Can occur up to 5 times during one Overcharge Saber.
- Shadowcraft – Using Phantom Stride from stealth grants a charge of Shadowcraft, causing your next attack to critically hit.
- Deflecting Slashes – Each target hit by Severing Slash extends Deflection’s duration by 1 second.
- Steely Spike – Using Spike grants you a 20% damage reduction for 6 seconds.
- Projected Shroud – Using Severing Slash while under Force Shroud lowers the targets accuracy and extends the duration of Force Shroud by 2 seconds.
Assassin Tactical Items
Tacticals are a new item slot coming in Onslaught. You can only wear one Tactical item at a time.
- Shrouding Guard – Force Shroud also applies to any ally you are guarding.
- Reckless Shadow – Recklessness increases your Force regeneration greatly for a short time.
- Multitrap – Mind Trap can now affect up to two targets at once.
- Shadow Step – Phantom Stride now has 2 ability charges.
- Shadow Shroud – Using Force Shroud while Dark Ward is active consumes it, but extends the duration of Force Shroud by a quarter of a second for each Dark Ward stack consumed.
- Shadow Ward – Dark Ward gains 5 additional stacks and Phantom Stride resets its cooldown.
- Redirected Wrath – Wither generates Redirected Wrath stacks per enemy it hits, increasing your damage reduction by 2.5% per stack for 10 seconds.
- Discharging Voltage – Severing Slash causes your next Discharge to arc to multiple targets.
- Burning Bolts – When Reaping Strike hits, it causes its target to burn.
- High Voltage – Using Voltaic Slash and Lacerate with 2 stacks of Voltage deals additional damage and finishes the cooldown of Ball Lightning.
- Hungering Blade – Critically hitting with Leeching Strike resets its cooldown and increases the critical chance of the next Leeching Strike. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Exhaustion Field – Death Field does 10% more damage to all targets, additional damage to Force Slowed targets and spreads Force Slow’s effects.
- Thrashing Terror – Creeping Terror has a 10% chance to tick an additional time whenever Thrash deals damage.