Star Wars The Old Republic
Latest Star Wars The Old Republic Posts
- Why I’m excited about Combat Stylesby Xam XamSWTOR’s Combat Styles has the potential to be the change the game needs. In this article, I address Jackie’s recent post & give my own take on the system.
- New SWTOR Expansion – Legacy of the Sithby Xam XamStar Wars The Old Republic has announced their 10-Year Anniversary Expansion, Legacy of the Sith! Check out this overview for all the details we know so far.
- Waiting for a Feast – A quick reflection on the state of SWTORby Xam XamFinally! Something is going to happen. Here are my quick thoughts on the state of SWTOR on the eve of Bioware’s 10-Year Anniversary Announcement Stream.
- SWTOR 10-Year Anniversary Announcement Stream Detailsby Xam XamIt’s about damn time! Here’s all the details about the SWTOR 10-Year Anniversary Announcement Stream happening on Twitch July 1st.
- SWTOR In-Game Events – June 2021by Xam XamThis month is packed full of SWTOR In-Game Events including another Double XP Event and the annual return of the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event!
- 6.2 Advanced Prototype Powertech PvE Guideby Xam XamAn overview of the Advanced Prototype Powertech Discipline. This guide covers abilities and passives, utilities, gearing and stats, rotations and some tips.
- 6.2 Pyrotech Powertech PvE Guideby Xam XamAn overview of the Pyrotech Powertech Discipline covering abilities, passives, utilities, gear, stats and rotations.
- 6.1 Rage Juggernaut PvE Guide by Andynulby Xam XamAn overview of the Rage Juggernaut Discipline. This guide covers Abilities and Passives, Utilities, Gearing and Stats, Rotations and some Tips.
- 6.1 Madness Sorcerer PvE Guide by Potterby Xam XamMadness Sorcerer, previously known as ‘Sadness Sorcerer’, in 5.0, got some good loving from Bioware in the most recent expansion – 6.0 ‘Onslaught’. A fairly easy class to learn the basics, but takes a while to master, Madness Sorcerer is a dot spec class that is excellent in single target and AoE damage situations.
Game Update 6.0
- Dxun Cipher Achievement Guideby Xam XamSimilar to the Ciphers found on Dantooine, Ossus and Rishi, there are also Ciphers in the new Dxun Operation
- Mek-Sha [Heroic 4] Turf War and ‘The Don’ Achievement Guideby Xam XamA new heroic, Turf War was added to Mek-Sha in Game Update 6.0.1. Here is a guide to how to complete it and the corresponding achievements.
- End-of-year Screenshot Contest and Giveaway!by Xam XamTo celebrate the launch of Game Update 6.0, Onslaught, I am doing a massive Contest/Giveaway! All you have to do is submit a screenshot of Onderon or Mek-Sha for a chance to win prizes!
- Mek-Sha ‘Cleaning Up the Streets’ Achievement Guideby Xam XamHere is a guide to all the locations of the various notorious gang members found on Mek-Sha. Some may have more than on spawn location. Achievement Cleaning up the Streets Defeated notorious gang members. Fen Inor Gouge Niv the Shiv Rhallor Fen Inor Location – Slugfall Harbour (access is easier via Brzo’s Wells) Rhallor Location – Brzo’s Wells – Hideout Pass Niv the Shiv Location – Three Points – Harido Wald Territory Gouge Location – Three Points – Contested Gangland