Star Wars The Old Republic
Latest Star Wars The Old Republic Posts
- Game Update 6.3 Cartel Market Items Previewby Xam XamGame Update 6.3 Cartel Market Items Preview. Mulitple new Cartel items can be previewed on the PTS including armor sets, a weapon and mount.
- SWTOR Galactic Seasons Rewards Vendors Guideby Xam XamHere is my Guide to the SWTOR Galactic Seasons Rewards Vendor. This guide includes an overview of all the rewards, previews for most items and all tooltips.
- SWTOR Galactic Seasons Q&A Guideby Xam XamHere is my SWTOR Galactic Seasons Overview. Galactic Seasons is a battle pass system that offers cosmetic rewards coming in Game Update 6.3.
- SWTOR Game Update 6.3 Announcement Stream Recapby Xam XamHere is my SWTOR Game Update 6.3 Announcement Stream Recap. The developers announced a new Flashpoint, Galactic Seasons and Season 14 Ranked PvP.
- SWTOR Game Update 6.3 Announcement Stream + Teaser Breakdownby Xam XamEverything you need to know about the SWTOR Game Update 6.3 Announcement Stream happening on 18th March at 1 pm CDT/6 pm UTC + a breakdown of the Teaser Clip.
- 6.2 Advanced Prototype Powertech PvE Guideby Xam XamAn overview of the Advanced Prototype Powertech Discipline. This guide covers abilities and passives, utilities, gearing and stats, rotations and some tips.
- 6.2 Pyrotech Powertech PvE Guideby Xam XamAn overview of the Pyrotech Powertech Discipline covering abilities, passives, utilities, gear, stats and rotations.
- 6.1 Rage Juggernaut PvE Guide by Andynulby Xam XamAn overview of the Rage Juggernaut Discipline. This guide covers Abilities and Passives, Utilities, Gearing and Stats, Rotations and some Tips.
- 6.1 Madness Sorcerer PvE Guide by Potterby Xam XamMadness Sorcerer, previously known as ‘Sadness Sorcerer’, in 5.0, got some good loving from Bioware in the most recent expansion – 6.0 ‘Onslaught’. A fairly easy class to learn the basics, but takes a while to master, Madness Sorcerer is a dot spec class that is excellent in single target and AoE damage situations.
Game Update 6.0
- Dxun Cipher Achievement Guideby Xam XamSimilar to the Ciphers found on Dantooine, Ossus and Rishi, there are also Ciphers in the new Dxun Operation
- Mek-Sha [Heroic 4] Turf War and ‘The Don’ Achievement Guideby Xam XamA new heroic, Turf War was added to Mek-Sha in Game Update 6.0.1. Here is a guide to how to complete it and the corresponding achievements.
- End-of-year Screenshot Contest and Giveaway!by Xam XamTo celebrate the launch of Game Update 6.0, Onslaught, I am doing a massive Contest/Giveaway! All you have to do is submit a screenshot of Onderon or Mek-Sha for a chance to win prizes!
- Mek-Sha ‘Cleaning Up the Streets’ Achievement Guideby Xam XamHere is a guide to all the locations of the various notorious gang members found on Mek-Sha. Some may have more than on spawn location. Achievement Cleaning up the Streets Defeated notorious gang members. Fen Inor Gouge Niv the Shiv Rhallor Fen Inor Location – Slugfall Harbour (access is easier via Brzo’s Wells) Rhallor Location […]